Consisting of a pair of CNC’d Elite axle blocks, a titanium drive-side receiver and a square removal tool nut, the Elite Axle Block Kit converts your stock Off-Road or Dual Sport model’s rear axle from a fixed design into a floating type. Factory teams use this same floating type design on their race team bikes to improve traction as well as straight line stability and now those same benefits are available from this kit. Another key component is the integrated receiver post on each axle block that allows the use of a caliper to precisely measure and match the left and right axle block’s position. This assures exact alignment of the chain and sprocket so critical to prolonging chain and sprocket life.
- Integrated caliper receiver post to ensure precise measurement for true chain alignment
- Ultra-slim design precision CNC’d from 6061 T-6 billet aluminum
- Manufactured with tighter tolerances than O.E.M. parts
- Reversible design to keep your axle adjustment bolts from extending beyond their service range
- Laser engraved ‘WC’ logos
- Anodized in Blue, Red, Black or Silver (raw)
- Made in the USA