Shinko tires feature a high carbon compound in a variety of models to suit all terrain conditions.
- FRONT TIRE: Front knobs use a 45° knob pattern for a better biting edge when cornering and better braking stability
- FRONT TIRE: Tall knobs offer excellent traction in soft to intermediate loam conditions
- FRONT TIRE: 90/100 sizing features a taller side wall to prevent pinch flats in roots and rocky conditions.
- FRONT TIRE: 80/100 sizing feature lower profile sidewall for more precise cornering and less sidewall flex
- REAR TIRE: Works very well in a wide range of soil conditions from mud, sand to intermediate loam
- REAR TIRE: Tall wide spaced knobs offer great self cleaning to provide excellent straight line traction on softer conditions
- REAR TIRE: Rubber compound offers excellent durability for long knob life
- NHS (Not for Highway Service)
*Ground Shipping to Continental US ONLY*