Revolutionary Kit for ADV and dual-sport tire changes
Taking the hassle and guess-work out of the equation
Designed by riders for riders, Rabaconda is simple, portable and handy: assemble the kit, pop your wheel on, and change the tire with ease. Beloved by professional racers and weekend warriors alike, Rabaconda makes tire changes – and life – that much easier.
You’ll love it because Rabaconda will:
- Help you get control back – no more begging and grovelling to your friends to help you.
- Save tons of cash on dealer tire changes in the long run.
- Save time on travelling to the dealer and back (and spend it riding instead!)
- Empower yourself to change your own tires whenever you need to.
- Allow you to buy whatever tires you want, not the ones the dealer is pushing.
- Help you to use your tires strategically – switch to the correct tires for the terrain you’re in, every time you hit the trails.
- Eliminate busted knuckles, back pain, and the 5-gallon buckets that come with the territory when you’re changing your tires the old school way.
- Help you break the tire bead without damaging it.
The KIT includes:
- Comfortable working height
- No more backache or working on your knees
- Compact and easily assembled in seconds, no tools needed
- Tire can be removed completely by pushing it down with the bead breaker
- Excellent grip on any surface and uneven ground
- Works on tubeless, mousse, Tubliss and regular tube set ups
- Rigid and durable construction
- Light weight
- Tire lever tray at comfortable height
- Strong Cordura 1000D carry-bag for comfortable and compact storage
- Quick-release bolts for fast switching between wheel sizes
- Bead breaker positioning system
- Oval profile lever with good grip
- Premium quality product. Made in EU.
- Suitable for wheel sizes 16-21 inches
- Carry-bag dimensions: 27.5 x 11 x 10 inches
- Materials: galvanised and powder coated steel, anodised T6061-T6 aluminium
- Working level (wheel height): 20 inches
- Weight (incl. bag): 37 lbs
- Hub bearings diameter: 20-28 mm
- Center axle diameter: 20-26mm (other dimensions offered as add-ons);
- Rubber feet provide excellent grip on any surface
- 3 Standing points allow for work on uneven ground
- Now a tire lever tray included for convenient access and storage
- Spindle chamfer for locking larger hub bearing adaptors
- Tube caps riveted to the feet
- Large flange nuts for stronger fixing of wheel supports
- Pre assembled quick release bolts