Add the Jimmy Twister for the smoothest action.
G2 Challenge: Create a quick turn throttle for increased throttle response and decreased throttle rotation (less turn).
G2 Solution: The Quick Turn Throttle Tube.
The Quick Turn Throttle Tube consists of the ultra-smooth G2 tube with Delrin inserts fitted with a throttle cam (or “pulley”) approximately 10% larger than stock. This translates into about 10 degrees less “twist” necessary to reach wide open. To put this into perspective, a 3% change is noticeable, so a 10% increase will make a significant difference!
Increasing the size of the throttle cam can improve your riding in several ways. First, your bike’s power characteristics will seem far more responsive – as you turn the throttle, your bike will rev faster than before. Secondly, less overall rotation is required to reach full throttle. This is a huge benefit to riders with limited wrist mobility. In addition, less rotation allows you to more easily maintain a proper riding position with less elbow drop as you crank the throttle.
Keep in mind, the throttle “cam” are interchangeable. You can go from quick to stock, or even a progressive control cam for slippery events. The tube/cam have a unique interlock that allows the cams to quickly be changed at any time.
G2 Key Points:
- Machined from 6061 aluminum in the USA!
- Self-lubricating Delrin bushings at each end of tube eliminate aluminum-to-aluminum contact and provide an ultra-smooth feel.
- Included cam is removable and can be replaced with alternate cams (sold separately) to fine tune control.
- Fits inside the stock throttle housing to stock cables.
- Slide your grip unto the Quick Turn Throttle Tube.
- Removable end cap for simple handguard installation.
- Installs in minutes!
- For Two Stroke Quick Turn Throttle Tubes Click HERE
**Please input your year & model to ensure correct fitment!