EK Chains - 525 ZVX3 Chain
The Pinnacle of Chain Technology.
- Ultra Strong: ZVX3 series chains easily surpass every other brand with a tensile strength of 11,100 pounds.
- New ZX-ring: Adopted new ZX-ring and lasts 15% longer than ZVX series.
- Minimizing the clearance between the plates: Improved stiffness and weight (4.85/100 pounds).
- Tensile Strength: 10,300 pounds.
- Weight: 4.52 pounds per 100 links.
- Maximum Displacement: 1,300cc.
- MLJ Rivet-type Connecting Link: The MLJ is the most dependable connecting link, more commonly used on street machines. Requires special riveting tool to install.
- Note: May also use the SLJ Screw-type Connecting Link, sold separately.