Including friction plates, steel intermediate plates and new heavy-duty Clutch springs. The EBC DRC kit is the best way to reset your bike’s clutch to the exact as new standard sizing. Replacing just the plates can work but new clutch springs are always better and springs get tired and can cause slippage plus the separator steel plates from EBC are pin-planished, forming tiny indents in the steel which improves the spread of oil around the clutch surfaces.
- Anti-swell, alloy-impregnated heavy-duty cork-based facings for smooth clutch take-up
- Allow modulation, unlike paper clutches that tend to snatch
- Complete engine set of friction plates, HD springs and steel separator plates prevent premature driven plate wear, oil muddying and loss of stack height
- Built with swagged aluminum carriers that spread the load on the clutch basket and prevent clutch basket "dogging"
- 10-15% uprated heavy duty clutch springs