DDC rear Honda motorcycle sprockets are designed to be stronger than any other available….period. They are lightweight, crazy strong and stylish. They are cut from Chromoly steel then ground to precision, chrome plated, and ready for your bike!
DDC Racing Honda motorcycle sprockets are 100% made in the USA by passionate riders and are guaranteed for one year!
• The ultimate in durability. This is the longest lasting sprocket you can buy... period!
• Lightweight and stylish design.
• 1 year warranty - If you are superhuman and can wear it out then DDC will gladly replace it!
• Built in the USA by hardcore off-road riders who actually ride!
• Unmatched quality and strength.
Fits Honda's CR and XR line of bikes:
(2003-current) CRF150F & CRF230F (Electric Start Trail Bikes)
(2002-current) CRF250R CRF250X CRF250RX
(2002-current) CRF450R CRF450X CRF450RX & CRF450RWE
(1984-2008) CR125 CR250 CR500 (2-strokes)
(1996-2004) XR250 XR400
Fits the following bikes will receive a Honda Bushing Kit in their order:
(2013-2018) CRF 250 L/RL (Dual Sports)
(2017) CRF250 Rally
(1990-1995) XR250 R/RL