Alpinestars Bionic 10 Carbon Knee Brace
- Crucial weight-saving: The BIONIC-10 CARBON knee brace is lighter than the previous Fluid Knee Brace versions.
- Extreme temperature resilience: BIONIC-10 CARBON knee brace performs at temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
- Knee pivot system: New double-pivoting hinge system incorporating tool-free, fast, easily exchangeable extension stops (0, 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 degrees) to prevent hyper-extension injuries.
- The new patented lightweight and highly ventilated double- wall knee-cup system offers strong impact force dispersion and absorption whilst ensuring maximum coverage area in all riding positions.
- Correct position of knee cup is secured accurately in place, by an innovative integrative mechanical guiding system allowing multi-directional freedom of movement.
- Highly ventilated: Channeled padding and mesh zones for optimized ventilation and airflow.
- Soft comfortable lateral knee padding to avoid pressure points. Additional space padding and additional condyle pads enable a high adjustability for best personal fitment.
- Lightweight single straps on upper frames and buckle system promotes secure fitment of the brace in all riding positions and supports rapid and effortless mounting.
- The newly developed C-Frame strap system holds braces perfectly in position and avoids slipping down when rider is in action and extreme movement.