For over thirty years, TM Designworks has been manufacturing innovative and unique products in the motorcycle industry. TMD has been recognized as the leader in chain slide-n-glide technology.
- Kit consists of Dirt Cross front slider, NEW Powerlip lower frame pad and Factory Edition rear chain guide
- The dirt cross slider has a KTM race team tested new angle and height to vastly improve the chain's effect on the suspension as it goes through the stroke.
- The only KTM slider that is impregnated with a friction reducing additive for more horsepower, and the UV protection makes the color shine plus prevents fading.
- The lower frame pad puts the proper tension on the chain and reduces the surface drag & chain plate wear.
- The new Factory Edition chain guide is used by KTM & Husqvarna Factory off road.
- Updated rear guide is 40 grams lighter than stock chain guide without losing strength.
- The chain guide body incorporates a low cost replaceable wear pad and hardware set.
- Accepts any sized o-ring chain, and 3 extra teeth on the rear sprocket without fitment problems.
- Endorsed by MXA/Dirt Bike/Dirt Rider magazines.
KTM (2016) 125 SX & 250-450 SXF & XCF
KTM (17-22) 125-450 SX, SXF, XC, XC-TPi, XCF 2 & 4 Strokes
HUSQVARNA (2016) TC 125 & FC 250-450
HUSQVARNA (17-22) FC, FE, FX 250-501 & TC, TE, TEi, TX 125-300
GASGAS (21-22) 125-450 EC, EX & MC 2 & 4 Strokes