The G2 Jimmy Twister incorporates three bearings for the smoothest action possible. Two small roller bearings inside the handlebar allow a shaft connected to the throttle tube to spin friction free. A third thrust bearing located between the handlebar end and the inner end of the throttle tube prevents the throttle tube from jamming against the handlebar during a right side landing. The unique aluminum insert has a shape that is virtually impregnable to water. Best of all, the Jimmy Twister ball bearing throttle insert fits perfectly with all G2 Ergonomics throttles.
- Machined and anodized 6061 aluminum
- 2 sealed internal roller bearings
- Thrust washer bearing prevents handlebar/throttle tube jamming
- Fits ALL G2 throttle tubes!
- Easily installs in minutes!
- Will not work with endure style aluminum handguards.